Lately I’ve been feeling quite stressed and restless because of school works and my other responsibilities. It has been physically and emotionally draining me out making me constantly worry about every thing. So, when I’m home and alone, I listen to this particular playlist that I made which is made up of songs from different artists. I feel very relaxed whenever I hear these songs. Some of them are actually kind of sad l.o.l but I love how hearing them makes me feel so calm and at peace, if you know what I mean. So let’s cut this thing short and let me list down the current playlist.
- Belle of the Boulevard – Dashboard Confessional
- Bloom – The Paper Kites
- Dog Days are Over – Glee Cast
- Lego House – Ed Sheeran
- King and Lionheart – Of Monsters and Men
- King – Lauren Aquilana
- Beside You – Marianas Trench
- Stolen – Dashboard Confessional
- All Too Well – Taylor Swift
- Cough Syrup – Glee
Click the song titles and it will lead you to its respective youtube track. I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do!