I hope everyone’s doing fine! I actually don’t know how to start this post.. lol. Let’s just say I’m lost for words (or I just don’t know where to start). I’m pretty sure I’ll be one of the nominees for 2017’s Worst Blogger of the Year because I only had less than 5 posts on the first half of this year. I, myself, couldn’t believe it either. Well, it’s partially my fault for not making time and I guess, there’s still time to make up for that.
My blog will be turning 2 this month but I’ve been blogging for almost a decade now. Thinking about it, it amazes me how long I’ve been in the blogosphere and it actually makes me nostalgic how I grew as a blogger. I’m really grateful for the people who visit my blog and are really appreciative of what I offer. They make my heart warm. Ahhhhhhhhhh <3 <3 <3 <3
There will be some changes in my blog. Change is good, aye? I promise to post frequently now—I know I’ve said that tons of time but this time, I’ll be true to my word. To continue where we left last time, here are some of the things that happened since my last update:
- A new semester started which means work work work for meee
- I teach two subjects—one subject for 6 diff sections and another for 1 section. WORK OVERLOADDD
- I’m a student once again, recently I enrolled in Masters classes. I’m taking up Masters of Arts in Education major in English. I want to stress out that THE CLASSES ARE FREAKING INTIMIDATING. lmao huhuhu
- Opened up a new Cell group (Life group).
- Became the adviser of the school’s publication (which is really scary, i admit)
- Experienced extreme stress last August (for the whole month. Screw you, August)
- I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing (lol kidding)
From the bullets above, you might notice how busy my schedule is. I don’t even know what rest and sleep really means now. If there is a quit button in ADULTING, I will smash the hell out of it. lol. Kidding aside, I know my schedule is so occupied but I will try my hardest to update from time to time. And it would really mean a lot if you suggest topics you want to see or whatevah (because there are times when I want to blog but I don’t know what to blog) so I really really want to hear from you.
Thank you for sticking with me all these time x